Yale 8800 Series, Mortise Locks Augusta Design
GA keyway standard
- Armored front for increased security
- Keyway: GA standard, others optional
- Deadbolt: 1” throw; latchbolt: 3/4” throw
- Handed: field reversible
- Backset: 2-3/4”; Door thickness: 1-3/4”
- Strike: 4-7/8” flat strike
- Trim designs: available with rose [R] (2-9/16” diameter) or escutcheon [E] (8” x 2”)
- Grade 1; UL listed; ADA compliant
Both levers always unlocked.
Inside pushbutton locks outside lever. Button released by turning inside lever or closing door; or using emergency key from outside. Emergency key part #14-5302-1053.
Latchbolt operated by lever either side unless outside lever is locked by toggle in lock front, or when deadbolt is projected. Deadbolt operates by key outside and thumbturn inside. Turning inside lever retracts both latchbolt and deadbolt.
Latchbolt by lever either side, EXCEPT when outside lever is locked by key outside. Auxiliary latch deadlocks latchbolt. Lever inside always active.
Latchbolt by lever from either side unless outside lever is locked by projection of deadbolt. Deadbolt thrown by key from either side. Inside lever simultaneously retracts latchbolt and deadbolt; outside lever remains locked. Retracting latchbolt by key unlocks outside lever. Auxiliary latch deadlocks latchbolt.
Outside lever always locked. Entrance by key only. Inside lever always unlocked. (Lever handle is freewheeling in locked position.)