Schlage AL Series, Standard Duty Lever Locks Jupiter Design
Lever and Knob Locks
Less cylinder standard
- Keying: 6-pin Everest C123 standard, others available
- ANSI strike 1-1/4” x 4-7/8”; to order separately: 10-025
- Backset: 2-3/4” standard; 2-3/8”, 3-3/4” and 5” available
- Door thickness: 1-3/8” - 1-7/8” standard
- Grade 2; UL listed; ADA compliant
Both knobs always unlocked.
Inside pushbutton locks outside knob. Pushbutton released by turning inside knob. Can open from outside via emergency release.
Key unlocks door when locked by inside pushbutton. Inside knob always unlocked.
Outside knob RIGID. Entrance by key only. Inside knob always unlocked.
Pushbutton locking. Unlocked from outside by emergency turnbutton. Pushbutton released by turning inside lever or closing door.
Outside lever locked / unlocked by key. Inside lever always unlocked.