Alarm Lock PDL6100, Standalone Pushbutton Lock
SKU: PDL610026D Category: Access Control
Wireless via ethernet powered pushbutton operation up to 5000 users.
Product SpecsPIN version PDL6100
- Trilogy Networx Locks eliminate door-to-door programming and audit trail retrieval by communicating wirelessly via Ethernet or 802.11B/G, while providing all original Trilogy standalone lock's functionality.
- Economical access system with advanced features & functions,
- Automatic schedules
- Event logs and support for 2000 doors and 5000 existing Prox. ID Cards/Badges
- No wires to run, no access panels or power supplies to buy or install
- Grade 1, wireless, installed in about an hour, communicating to a single Gateway (each gateway controls up to 63 locks), networked to any non-dedicated Windows-based PC
- Unsurpassed battery-life, exceeding 5 years
- Emergency priority global lockdown or unlock deployable in seconds
- For existing Trilogy installations, original standalone and new Trilogy Networx locks can seamlessly share one common database hosted on free Alarm Lock DL-WINDOWS software