CorbinRusswin CL3300 Series, Heavy Duty Lever Locks AZD Design
Lever and Knob Locks
- Patented lever release design for vandal resistance
- Anti-rotation throughbolts
- Keyway: L4 standard; others optional
- Backset: 2-3/4” standard; 3-3/4” and 5” available
- Strike: ANSI 4-7/8”
- Handing: Non-handed solid cast lever with heavy duty return springs
- Door thickness: 1-3/4” - 2” standard, 2”- 2-1/4” optional
- Grade 1; UL listed ; ADA compliantNOTE: The CL3352 Classroom Intruder function lockset allows locking of the outside lever from either side with the key. In a panic situation, the Key Turn Indicator serves as a quick reference for locking the door. And egress is always possible with the “anti-panic” feature, which keeps the outside lever locked if the inside lever is activated.
Both levers always unlocked.
Inside pushbutton locks outside lever. Pushbutton released by emergency release tool outside, by rotating inside lever or by closing door. Inside lever always free.
Key unlocks door when locked by inside pushbutton. Inside lever always unlocked.
Key in either lever locks or unlocks outside lever. Inside lever is always unlocked.
Outside lever locked / unlocked by key. Inside lever always unlocked.
Deadlocking latchbolt by key in outside lever or by rotating inside lever. (Lever handle is freewheeling in locked position.) Inside lever always free.