ANDERSON LOCK is inviting customers to an Alarm Lock Networx Training Seminar on February 5, 2013, 9 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., in our Main Office Training Room, 850 East Oakton, Des Plaines, IL, 60018. Lunch will be provided following the seminar. It will be led by Alarm Lock representatives, and pre-registration is required.
Alarm Lock’s Wireless Trilogy Networx Locks are an affordable access and security solution that can provide campus / facility-wide global lockdown in less than 10 seconds…activated from any Networx Lock, or PC. Networx locks use the same ID badges as hardwired access systems.
- You can program, update, adjust schedules and get audit trails from your network’s PC without going door to door.
- Much more than just a wireless pushbutton lock, much less cost than a hardwired access system.
- Market-Leading Line Trilogy locks featuring Networx™ networked Wireless models with global command & remote programming
- Global lockdown or unlock in under 10-seconds, Activated from any lock or the PC running the software; Audit trail logs, un/lock by time schedules, Tap & enroll HID® Prox card reader at lock
- Remote Release keyfob to initiate Global Lockdown, great for the teacher inside the classroom
- Thousands of users, PIN code or HID ID-card access, including iClass 13.56MHz cards, in Grade 1 cylindrical, or hi-security mortise styles
- IT-Department-Friendly Free Window-based software and common databases (Intermix with standaloneTrilogy’s too)
- Equipment Cost Savings Multiple locks’ AES-encrypted communications Managed by a single Networx900MHz Bidirectional Gateway to existing LAN/WAN network
- Matching Models for all door types & applications with seamless operation: Cylindrical, mortise, PIN, PIN/Prox or Prox, exit trim models & wireless Keypad solution for use with strikes and mags.
- Field upgrade kit to convert standalone Trilogy’s Locks to Networx, too!
- Wireless remote release kits for Networx and Trilogy’s Locks
- Lowest maintenance costs. Durable; weatherproof models. Longest 5yr Battery life on the market