Do you have questions about which safe to choose?
John Streckert is our man with the answers.
He may ask you a lot of questions, too, like:
• “What will you be putting in your safe?”
• “Are you interested in a wall safe, a floor safe or a gun safe?”
• “Are you more interested in fire protection or theft protection?”
• “Do you want a dial lock or a digital lock?”
• “Will your safe be anchored down?”
The gray Gardall wall safe is one of our most popular models. Designed to be recessed into a wall, it can be concealed by a picture or mirror, and is recommended for home or office applications.
Seeking more security? The Gardall 2-hour record safe features:
- UL 2-hour fire label
- Center bolt down hole for easy installation
- Carpeted interior protects jewelry and valuables
- UL listed Group II high security lock, mechanical or electronic available
The American Security gun safe, (shown in the accompanying photo), provides unparalleled security and fire protection for your guns and other valuables.
AMSEC’s 1-hour UL rated fire and burglary safe is another of our best-selling safes.
Visit our large showroom, in Des Plaines, to see a wide variety of safes, for home or business, including several sizes and styles of depository safes for retail stores and restaurants. Also, if you have seen a safe on AMSEC’s or Gardall’s website, that we don’t have in stock, ask us about it. We are authorized distributors and can order any of their safes.