The Security Professional Showroom is at Anderson Lock!
This hands-on mobile touring truck showcases a diverse array of new and legacy ASSA ABLOY products. It travels to locksmith shops and distributors throughout the country to introduce customers to the following security technologies:
- Arrow’s Security Replacement Product line including the Revolution family, Grade 1 & 2 Levers and Deadbolts, Door Closers & Operators, as well as Panic Devices.
- Medeco’s Smart Security Solution products showcase BiLevel, Medeco3, and Medeco3 Logic Mortise Cylinders, as well as the Smart SFIC and Deadbolt Solutions.
- Medeco’s eCylinder Solutions provide an overview of Medeco Logic, Medeco3 Logic, and Medeco XT.
- Securitron’s full line of Magnalocks, including the new sleek, low-profile aesthetic M680 and M380 Series with integrated optional surveillance camera and motion sensor Request to Exit.
- Securitron® Power Management Solutions, including the CEPT, EPT, SEPT and the new PowerJump™ ICPT that jumps power wirelessly across the door gap to electrify hardware on the door.
- Securitron BPS and AccuPower® Power Supplies, shown in context with the Securitron and other ASSA ABLOY products they power.
- Adams Rite Steel Hawk™ 4300 Non-Handed Deadlatch – the easiest way to electrify an aluminum storefront door.
- The Adams Rite 2190 Dual Force Interconnected Deadbolt/Deadlatch
HES®, Folger Adam and Adams Rite® Electric Strikes, with an opportunity to view and try different faceplate options. See the 8500 Series concealed electric strike for mortise locksets.
- Aperio Security Solutions for wireless access control
- View videos on ASSA ABLOY’s latest launches, including instructional and installation information.