Yale 5400 Series, Heavy Duty Knob & Lever Locks Augusta Design
Lever and Knob Locks
- Keyway: GA standard; others optional
- Backset: 2-3/4” standard; 3-3/4” and 5” available
- Strike: ANSI 4-7/8”
- Handing: Non-handed
- Door thickness: 5400LN: 1-3/4” - 2-1/4”standard; 1-3/8”, 2” and 2-1/4” optional
- 5400: 1-3/8” - 2” standard
- Grade 1; UL listed; lever designs are ADA compliant
Both levers always unlocked.
Inside pushbutton locks outside lever. Button released by turning inside lever or closing door; or using emergency key from outside. Emergency key part # 14-5302-1053-048.
Key unlocks door when locked by inside pushbutton. Outside lever stays locked by pushing and rotating turn button; unlocked when button returned to the vertical position. Inside lever always unlocked.
Outside lever locked / unlocked by key. Inside lever always unlocked.
Deadlocking latchbolt. Either lever operates latchbolt (unless outside lever is locked by key from either side). Outside lever remains locked upon egress. Inside lever always active.
Outside lever always locked. Entrance by key only. Inside lever always unlocked. Lever handle is freewheeling in locked position.