Yale 5400B Series, Heavy Duty Knob & Lever Locks Augusta Design Best Option Less Core
Lever and Knob Locks
Less Core standard
- IC core; Best option less core
- Backset: 2-3/4” standard; 3-3/4” and 5” available
- Strike: ANSI 4-7/8”
- Handing: Non-handed
- Door thickness: 5400LN: 1-3/4” - 2-1/4”standard; 1-3/8”, 2” and 2-1/4” optional
- 5400: 1-3/8” - 2” standard
- Grade 1; UL listed; lever designs are ADA compliant
Key unlocks door when locked by inside pushbutton. Outside lever stays locked by pushing and rotating turn button; unlocked when button returned to the vertical position. Inside lever always unlocked.
Outside lever locked / unlocked by key. Inside lever always unlocked.
Outside lever always locked. Entrance by key only. Inside lever always unlocked. Lever handle is freewheeling in locked position.