Schlage ALX Series, Standard Duty Lever Locks Rhodes Design
Lever and Knob Locks
Less Core standard
- Keying: 6-pin Everest C123 standard, others available
- ANSI strike 1-1/4” x 4-7/8”; to order separately: 10-025
- Backset: 2-3/4” standard; 2-3/8”, 3-3/4” and 5” available
- Door thickness: 1-3/8” - 1-7/8” standard
- Grade 2; UL listed; ADA compliant
Both levers always unlocked.
Inside push button locks outside lever
Inside lever is always free for immediate egress
Pushbutton locking. Unlocked from outside by emergency turnbutton. Pushbutton released by turning inside lever or closing door.
Key unlocks door when locked by inside pushbutton. Inside lever always unlocked.
Outside lever locked / unlocked by key. Inside lever always unlocked.
Outside lever RIGID. Entrance by key only. Inside lever always unlocked.