Schlage F Series, Light Duty Knob Locks Plymouth Design
Lever and Knob Locks
- Keying: 5-pin C keyway standard
- Non-handed / Field reversible handing
- Backset: universal latch standard, fits 2-3/8” or 2-3/4”, 5” backset available, Order: 16-126
- Door thickness: 1-3/8” - 1-3/4” standard, most functions available for 2”
- Grade 2; UL listed ; levers are ADA compliant
- Latches: 1/2” throw; Triple-Option™ faceplates including
- 1-1/8” square corner,
- 1/4” round corner and
- circular drive-in are standard, Order: 16-211
- Strike: Full lip, 1-5/8” x 2-1/4” standard; Order: 10-026
Both knobs or levers always unlocked.
Inside pushbutton locks outside knob or lever. Pushbutton released by turning inside knob or lever or closing door.
Key unlocks door when locked by inside pushbutton. Inside knob or lever always unlocked.
Deadbolt thrown or retracted by key from outside or by inside turn unit. Latch retracted by thumbpiece from outside or by inside knob / lever.
Inside knob and turn unit.