Schlage L Series, Extra Heavy Duty Locksets 07A Design
C123 keyway standard
- Keyway: Everest C123 standard
- 1-1/8” mortise cylinder
- Replaceable breakaway spindle resists vandalism, prevents damage to lever and lock
- Handing: field reversible without opening lock case
- Universal lock chassis: one lock case for knobs or levers
- Door thickness: 1-3/4” standard, available to 4”
- Deadbolt: 1” throw, stainless steel
- Grade 1; UL listed ; ADA compliant
Both levers always unlocked.
Latchbolt retracted by lever either side unless outside locked by thumbturn. Turning inside lever, closing door, or emergency turn unlocks outside.
Thumbturn inside or key outside locks and unlocks outside lever. Inside lever always unlocked. Auxiliary latch.
Outside lever locked / unlocked by key. Inside lever always unlocked.
Outside lever locked / unlocked by key from either side. Inside lever always unlocked. Auxiliary latch.
Latchbolt retracted by lever either side unless outside locked by 20° rotation of thumbturn. Deadbolt thrown or retracted by 90° rotation of thumbturn. Key retracts deadbolt and latchbolt simultaneously. Auxiliary latch.
Outside lever RIGID. Entrance by key only. Inside lever always unlocked. Auxiliary latch.