Schlage ND Series, Heavy Duty Lever Locks Rhodes Design SFIC
Lever and Knob Locks
Less Best IC Core
- Keying: less Small Format Interchangeable Core standard
- Order: 1C6A606 uncombinated core (for BEST A keyway)
- ANSI strike 1-1/4” x 4-7/8”; to order separately: 10-025
- Backset: 2-3/4” standard; 2-3/8”, 3-3/4” and 5” available
- Door thickness: 1-5/8” - 2-1/8”; 1-3/8” - 2” for knobs
- Grade 1; UL listed
- Levers are ADA compliant
Both levers always unlocked.
Inside pushbutton locks outside lever. Pushbutton released by turning inside lever or closing door.
Pushbutton locking. Unlocked from outside by emergency turnbutton. Pushbutton released by turning inside lever or closing door.
Pushing / turning button locks outside lever, unlocked by key until button released. Pushing button locks outside lever until unlocked by key or by turning inside lever.
Outside lever locked / unlocked by key. Inside lever always unlocked.
Key in either lever locks or unlocks outside lever. Inside lever is always unlocked.
Outside lever RIGID. Entrance by key only. Inside lever always unlocked.
Both levers always RIGID. Entrance by key in either lever.