CorbinRusswin UT5200 Series ESE, Unit Locksets
- Keyway: L4 Standard, others optional
- One size cutout simplifies door prep
- Handed (please specify handing when ordering)
- Door thickness: 1-3/4" only
- Quick installation - no field assembly
- We recommend Interchangeable Core option for ease in rekeying
Both levers or knobs always unlocked.
Inside pushbutton locks outside lever or knob. Pushbutton released by turning inside lever or knob or closing door.
Key unlocks door when locked by inside pushbutton. Inside lever or knob always unlocked.
Outside lever or knob locked / unlocked by key. Inside lever or knob always unlocked.
Outside lever or knob RIGID. Entrance by key only. Inside knob always unlocked.
Turn/push button locking. Pushing and turning button locks outside lever requiring use of key until button is manually unlocked. Push button locking. Pushing button locks outside lever until unlocked by key or by rotating inside lever. Inside lever always free. Deadlocking latch bolt.