CorbinRusswin CL3300 Series, Heavy Duty Lever Locks NZD Design
Lever and Knob Locks
- Patented lever release design for vandal resistance
- Anti-rotation throughbolts
- Keyway: L4 standard; others optional
- Backset: 2-3/4” standard; 3-3/4” and 5” available
- Strike: ANSI 4-7/8”
- Handing: Non-handed solid cast lever with heavy duty return springs
- Door thickness: 1-3/4” - 2” standard, 2”- 2-1/4” optional
- Grade 1; UL listed ; ADA compliant
Both levers always unlocked.
Inside pushbutton locks outside lever. Pushbutton released by emergency release tool outside, by rotating inside lever or by closing door. Inside lever always free.
Key unlocks door when locked by inside pushbutton. Inside lever always unlocked.
Outside lever locked / unlocked by key. Inside lever always unlocked.
Key in either lever locks or unlocks outside lever. Inside lever is always unlocked.
Deadlocking latchbolt by key in outside lever or by rotating inside lever. (Lever handle is freewheeling in locked position.) Inside lever always free.