Immense. Impressive. Innovative. Inspiring.
Wait. What? Inspiring? Did I just call our new Door Division warehouse inspiring?
Indeed. I did.
- Floor space is more than double the area available at our former location.
- Floor-to-ceiling steel shelving holds way more hollow metal doors, commercial wood doors, steel doors, frame-system components and lite kits than our former facility could accommodate.
- Aisles between shelving units are wide, unobstructed, and well-lit.
- The welding / fabrication area is spacious, with state-of-the-art work stations.
- The wood door shop is enormous and bright with state-of-the-art door handling, cutting and finishing machines. It smells like new wood.
- The finished doors and frames that were being staged for an upcoming delivery reflected fine craftsmanship and quality materials.
- The area for staging orders is huge, easily able to meet the demands of contractors and commercial customers.
- The organized layout is inviting. You are drawn in. You can hardly believe your eyes and you want to keep walking to see more!
- Many of the door company labels you see are names you recognize, like Steelcraft, Ceco and Curries.
- The variety of sizes, gauges, styles, materials and manufacturers is staggering. Really.