Schlage Electronics AD400, Standalone Electronic Lock
Affordable way to grow a security system and migrate to emerging technologies.
AD-400-993R-PRK-RHO-626-LD NETWORK WIRELESS EXIT TRIM SATIN CHROME
PROXIMITY + KEYPAD , 4AA BATTERIES, RHODES LEVER, LESS CYLINDER
- Ad Series electronic locks can be seamlessly integrated into many of the leading one card systems on the market today
- Easy choice for universities
- Upgrade by replacing reader module, not entire lock
- Easy-to-use 12-button keypad
- Intuitive functions for users and facility managers
- Multi-function light that indicates lock status and battery strength
- On-demand blue LED backlighting for enhanced keypad visibility
- AD 400 wireless solutions feature:
- All the benefits of a hardwired system, including real-time monitoring, audit trails, centralized lock-down and instant access control management.
- 900 Mhz communication protocols that won't interfere with other wireless networks.
- Secure encrypted data transmissions.
- Patent-pending wireless feature that enables efficient lockdown or unlock in under 10 seconds while still optimizing battery life for up to two years.
- Fast installations reduce overall cost of the solution.
- Less invasive installations for historic buildings and sensitive areas.
- An easy way to expand your system as needs change.
click here for more information